Online Fire Safety
Main courses £15.00 + VAT per person per course
Refresher courses £10.00 + VAT per person per course
Having any troubles with the online training system, don't worry! Call +44 (0) 1588 641915 for technical support.
This course focuses mainly on fire prevention and the assessment of potential risks within your workplace, as these points are fundamental, as listed in the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005 legislation. Participants of this course will gain sufficient basic knowledge on using fire-fighting equipment, evacuation procedures, and the importance of limiting false alarms in the workplace.
This course is relevant to every organisation and their employees as its content has been based around the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005. The training helps to ensure that employers are compliant with legislation and that their personnel know what to do, should a blaze occur.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Online 24/7, allowing users to participate when ever and where ever convenient.
- Training courses can been done on mobile and iPad devices.
- System keeps records of all exam attempts, certificates (5 year history), progress of all your staff whether they have not started, in progress or completed their online course(s).
- System produces certificates for users that complete any online training course that consists of a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a pass rate of 85%.
- Upload system data through csv formats.
- Know what progress all your staff are making at any one time.
- The Fire Safety course comes in a main and refresher format.
This course will cover:
Detecting a Fire.
Containing a Fire.