Online Slips and Trips
Main courses £15.00 + VAT per person per course
Refresher courses £10.00 + VAT per person per course
Not sure how to work the online training system? Then call technical support on +44 (0) 1588 641915
All environments have the potential of slips and trips hazards. This Online Safety Solutions Slips and Trips course educates your workforce to implement this as part of good housekeeping i.e. helping to reduce accidents whilst at work and making the workplace a safer environment.
Slips and trips can be one of the main causes for accidents in the workplace, and these accidents could easily be prevented. This training course gives the opportunity for you to meet legislation efficiently – helping your workforce understand the core principles behind a safer working environment.
This training is designed to fit the necessary requirements of most organisations. Whether you work in a hospital; school; shop; factory; library; or a construction site, the course has been designed for you – which will help to reduce the potential of an accident at work!
The benefits of using this training system:
- Online 24/7, allowing users to participate when ever and where ever convenient.
- Training courses can been done on mobile and iPad devices.
- System keeps records of all exam attempts, certificates (5 year history), progress of all your staff whether they have not started, in progress or completed their online course(s).
- System produces certificates for users that complete any online training course that consists of a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a pass rate of 85%.
- Upload system data through csv formats.
- Know what progress all your staff are making at any one time.
- The Slips and Trips course comes in a main and refresher format.
This course covers:
Background, History and Legislation.
What is a slip and trip?
Contamination and Obstacles.
And much more....................