Online Safer Patient Handling
Main courses £15.00 + VAT per person per course
Refresher courses £10.00 + VAT per person per course
For technical support with any issues of the online training system please call +44 (0) 1588 641915.
Whether your organisation is a nursing home or care home, a hospital, or a hospice, or involved in caring for people in the community – whether in their own homes or a social residence - then your staff will be required to complete an Online Safety Solution's People Handling training Course. Handling people with care and dignity is very important to ensure that the risk of injury to yourself, and the people who you care for is reduced. People Handling training is a necessity for any healthcare organisation.
The cost today for musculoskeletal injuries in the healthcare sector is enormous. This Online Safety Solutions People Handling training course seeks to redress this trend by teaching sound knowledge, which enables participants to understand how to handle people with more dignity and care.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Online 24/7, allowing users to participate when ever and where ever convenient.
- Training courses can been done on mobile and iPad devices.
- System keeps records of all exam attempts, certificates (5 year history), progress of all your staff whether they have not started, in progress or completed their online course(s).
- System produces certificates for users that complete any online training course that consists of a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a pass rate of 85%.
- Upload system data through csv formats.
- Know what progress all your staff are making at any one time.
- The Safer Patient Handling course comes in a main and refresher format.
This course covers:
Sound Understanding of Back Care.
Looking at the 9 main principles.
And much more.................