Online Manual Handling
Main courses £15.00 + VAT per person per course
Refresher courses £10.00 + VAT per person per course
For technical support with any issues of the online training system please call +44 (0) 1588 641915
Manual Handling is essential for our everyday lives, so it is no surprise that more than a third of all workplace injuries are the result of such activities. The Manual Handling regulations in force are to protect everyone’s health and well-being so that the work environment is a safer place. This course is based around the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992, which will help you to abide with this law.
This training course focuses on how to prevent an injury. The course is designed to give you and your workforce the skills and techniques to lift inanimate objects correctly. If a person’s back and spine is damaged, it could have almost irreversible effects for the person injured for the rest of their life. This is why, we highly recommend this course, to abide by legislation, and to look after the long term health and well-being of your entire workforce.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Online 24/7, allowing users to participate when ever and where ever convenient.
- Training courses can been done on mobile and iPad devices.
- System keeps records of all exam attempts, certificates (5 year history), progress of all your staff whether they have not started, in progress or completed their online course(s).
- System produces certificates for users that complete any online training course that consists of a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a pass rate of 85%.
- Upload system data through csv formats.
- Know what progress all your staff are making at any one time.
- The Manual Handling course comes in a main and refresher format.
This course covers:
Why the concern over Manual Handling.
Legislation in place today.
Other supporting regulations.
Understanding the spine.
And much more.......